Benefits for Forum Members
To become a member of the Reed's School Primary Forum, you need to register online. Once your application is authorised by the Reed's School team, you will be able to access restricted pages and gain a greater understanding of all the opportunities that are available to the students, teachers, parents and wider community of your respective organisations.
Membership is open to both individuals and organisations.
Primary and Secondary Forum Schools benefit from:
- Pupil involvement in enrichment activities.
- Staff being trained in particular skills and being given the resources to deliver these skills in their own schools.
- Headteachers having access to a network of like-minded individuals who believe in creating opportunities for young people through enrichment activities, bursaries and scholarships.
- Potential access to funding for bursaries and other projects.
Businesses and Sponsors benefit from:
- Early access to talented young people through internships and work experience and therefore a positive benefit for the HR department.
- Opportunities for employee volunteers to help schools in communities that are desperately under-resourced but where partnerships are already established.
- A bolt on CSR solution if the company has an interest in education with opportunities to co–sponsor the programme and/or activity, co-sponsor the Forum or a named bursary and all the PR benefits associated with such sponsorship.
Charities and Trusts benefit from:
- Ready-made relationships in the education world already established by the Forum.
- Opportunities to invest in really deserving students, teachers, school and communities.